Laugh Your Way to LicensureTM:
A 5-Step, Brain-Based Approach to Passing the MFT Licensing Exam on Your First Attempt
with Dr. Diane Gehart
For BOTH the National and California MFT Exams
Are You Ready to LAUGH YOUR WAY TO LICENSURE?
Join the first EVIDENCE-BASED MFT licensing exam prep course. And YOU will be part of the process of CRACKING THE CODE of what works!
No other exam preparation program combines the neurobiology of encoding and retaining information with a highly engaging set of study videos and materials.
In this self-paced, you will not only experience a comprehensive overview of exam content but you will also be introduced to a refreshingly uplifting approach to studying that will change how you see yourself as a professional.
Best of all, you will feel like Dr. Gehart and the entire Laugh Your Way to LIcensureTM community are your study partners throughout.
Reclaim Licensure as a Joyful Rite of Passage...
What if you could...
- enjoy the process of studying for your licensure exam.
- relax knowing you have a simple 5-step process to follow.
- see rapid progress using brain-based methods to ensure effective encoding and recall.
- get inspired knowing you are training with a leader in the field.
- trust your exam prep process because it being developed as the first evidence-based prep program.
Are You Ready for an Entirely New Approach to Licensure Exam Prep?
- Fun and Uplifting: What if studying for licensure was truly fun and enjoyable? This program is based on the premise that it should be.
- Brain- and Mindfulness-Based Interventions: No other study program includes over 6 forms of brain-based interventions, including mindfulness, to scaffold your learning and increase your ability to encode information during studying and recall it during the exam.
- Simple Step-by-Step Study Progam: Virtually all other programs dump a ton of information on you and then give you a practice exam. But, most people do not learn best that way. Instead, follow the simple 5-step process that slowly builds your knowledge sequentially. Best of all, you can do it at your own pace.
- Evidence-Based: The course curriculum evolving based on qualitative and quantitative data about what works. Basically, the distress of the first cohort convinced me that we needed to create a solid, evidence-informed approach to passing the exam on the first attempt.
- Most Extensive Set of Study Materials in One Package: Maximize your study time with strategically designed Word doc worksheets, 400 digital flashcards, over 300 practice questions, and a 90-question mock exam.
- Take a Mock Exam Alongside Dr. Gehart: Learn how to think through questions as you practice taking an exam with Dr. Gehart. You are guaranteed to develop great test-taking habits.
- Extensive Video Library: Over 20 hours of beautiful, engaging video to cover essential information and 24 hours of in-depth review theory videos.
- Guaranteed Accurate Information: There is a shocking amount of misinformation out there, even with other paid programs. How can you pass if you are not studying correct information? Whether you study with Dr. Gehart or not, make sure that your exam instructor has numerous peer-reviewed publications and does more than just sell exam prep materials.
Here's What's Possible for You with a Brain-Based Prep Course
What if you knew you had a strategy that worked?
- You will have a clear path with step-by-step instructions about how much to study and what to study.
- Rumors wouldn't get you down because you have confidence that you are receiving expert guidance and evidence-informed methods.
- You feel the momentum building as you see each step of the program systematically creating a framework for retaining information.
- Each week, you experience greater calm as you use mindfulness to help encode information and reduce anxiety.
- Your professional identity becomes clearer as you study, mastering the knowledge base of the field.
- Along the way, you feel supported by a knowledgeable expert and a group of peers sharing the same journey.
- A sense of pride as you hang your license on your office wall, knowing that you accomplished something huge.
Dr. Diane Gehart
I took my first licensing test in 1997 when I sat for the Texas LPC Exam. Yep, that was the last century when there wasn't a national counseling exam.
In 1999, I took the two California MFT exams. Yep, that was last century when they required an oral exam, during which candidates were given a couple of minutes to review a vignette they had never seen, and then they were expected to verbally summarize their diagnosis, crisis management, theoretical approach, treatment plan, interventions, diversity considerations, and ethical decision making on the spot. By the way, the spot was generally in a hotel room kitchenette. Awkward at best.
When I left my oral exam, I was fairly certain I failed it because I could identify several key points I forgot to mention. As I drove home through heavy rain and Los Angeles traffic, I cried. I couldn't imagine facing my MFT graduate students and other faculty. After an agonizing month's wait, I learned I passed. I cried again. This time, they were tears of relief, but I never forgot the lesson in humility.
As I approach retirement after serving as a full-time MFT and Counselor Educator for a quarter of a century, I've been thinking I might want to move. However, even though I have been licensed for over two decades, it turns out that I would need to take the national MFT and Counseling exams.
That made me laugh! Bring it on!
The funny part was that I have been helping people prepare for licensure for over two decades. I have written both MFT and counseling theory textbooks and maintain a YouTube Channel that have been used by thousands to prepare for these exams.
I was also one of only two MFTs in the country to be the first APA-Approved Trainers for the DSM-5.
I have also been on the AAMFT Code of Ethics Revisions Task Force.
So, I decided to teach a licensure prep course as I studied for my exam. I wanted to create a course that imparted the playful spirit I experienced in the rare situation of taking a licensing exam after years of experience.
You can learn more about her publications at: www.therapythatworksinstitute.com/books.
Tandra's Success Story...
Thank you so much for the invaluable experience of this course.
I took the exam in August, had a mini panic attack mid-exam, and did not finish the exam in time.
I left more than 15 questions unanswered.
I scored a 152, which equates to 85%.
I think this speaks volumes to the validity of your training course.
Thanks again for helping me bridge from MA to LAMFT!
Laura's Success Story...
When I opened the email and saw "Congratulations!"...I cried, I giggled a little bit, I laughed out loud (in the office), and I cried a little harder. I called my Supervisor, who is a 40+ year MFT, and I yelled into the phone…
"The BEAST has been conquered...finally!!!
With Another Company
- Attempt #1 - failed by 9
- Attempt #2 - failed by 6
- Attempt #3 - failed by 6
Purchased Laugh to Licensure 2 weeks before Attempt #3 and completed the course before attempt #4
- Attempt #4 - Passed by TEN
Dr. Gehart, I cannot thank you enough for ALL you do in helping us. You don't have to. You write the books we learn all this from! It's your giving heart that goes above and reaches farther to help get us through this, and I truly and humbly appreciate you in so many ways.
And, I changed my email signature line immediately.....😁
Gilbert's Success Story...
"I'm SUPER grateful for the experience!!! This course has helped me to focus on studying, setting a schedule, and prioritizing the material needed to pass the exam.
What helped me the most????
I think it was the case conceptualization sheets that helped me to visualize clients as they present for assessment and how each theory would apply.
Of course, the lectures were also incredibly helpful. I have listened to them many times during gardening, playing mechanic in my garage, and studying. "The life of studying for the MFT exam"!!!
I've taken other courses and always find myself going back to Dr. Gehart's videos for clarification.
I also gained some peace of mind which boosted my confidence to take on this exam. I've been able to appreciate the journey more and accept the process that it takes to reach this point.
Thank you for being vulnerable and for sharing your experience as laughter is the best medicine and appropriately designed in the development of this course!
Tamaru Success Story...
Dr.Gehart, thank you!! I passed my MFT licensure exam (Florida). I purchased your Laugh Your Way to LicensureTM in October and was scheduled to take the test in December. I received my results today and I wholeheartedly believe that without your program I would not have passed.
I have looked at other programs before and would not purchase, but as soon as I saw you had a program there was no hesitation in purchasing. I am so glad I did. I had been using your YouTube videos, and those helped tremendously, but in addition to your course, I felt confident I would pass.
I did the tapping method during the exam and also did 30 seconds of meditation before I began the exam. I thank you tremendously. You are truly an amazing instructor and your course was easy to understand and made "sense."
I was stuck on a score, but as you mentioned throughout the course "you only need to pass." Thank you again from the bottom of my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ROCK! You are the BEST! Please continue to do what you do as you do it so well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Equity and Inclusion: An Approach that Works for EVERYBODY...
Recently the National Association of Social Workers published an alarming report indicating significant racial and age disparities in pass rates. To date, neither the national nor California boards that offer licensing exams in MFT have collected such data or reported on it. However, given that such disparities are common in many fields, we can assume this is an issue in our field as well.
Dr. Gehart has been working with Dr. Kevin Lyness and his team of doctoral students to identify potential disparities in the MFT exam pass rates and, more importantly, have begun to explore ways to reduce these disparities.
Although there will hopefully be better methods for awarding licensure in the future, those seeking licensure today simply need a method that works for everybody.
Numerous diverse therapists report that Laugh Your Way to Licensure's (a) exam and anxiety-management strategy combined with (b) supportive group mentoring and community has enabled them to finally pass when traditional programs did not work.
Your Mission Should Choose to Accept It...
...is to enthusiastically follow a carefully designed 5-step, brain-based process and PASS your licensing exam on the first attempt.
YOU GOT THIS! And I have your back.
The course is designed using ongoing qualitative and quantitative research. And you will be part of its evolution.
The entire course is designed with how your brain encodes and recalls information.
Mindfulness Study Hacks
Brain-based hacks that will help you reduce your test anxiety and increase recall.
Monthy small-group coaching calls with Dr. Diane Gehart to answer all your questions and inspire you!
400 Digital Flashcards
Extensive flashcard library that makes it easy to study anywhere, anytime.
300+ Practice Questions
Practice and solidify your knowledge with hundreds of practice questions.
Learn by watching Dr. Gehart take the test, imprinting good test-taking strategies and laughing along the way.
Extensive worksheets to help organize and retain everything that you are studying.
Positive, Fun Approach
No other study program offers a more fun and playful study approach.
No Other Licensure Prep Course Is This Much Fun...
"I argued. I laughed. I moved around. I paused. I taunted 2021 Diane Gehart. I WIARYAed* 2021 Diane Gehart. It was like a family gathering!"
-Thomas B. after completing Step 2: Tour the Terrain with Training Wheels: Take Your First Mock Exam Side-by-Side with Dr. Gehart
*WIARYA = Wrong I Am, Right You Are (pronounced why-uh-rye-uh)
Tammy's Success Story
YES!!! I passed the National MFT Exam! After practicing for 10 years in community mental health, I knew that private practice is the way for me. I'm embarrassed to even put a total amount of dollars on how much I spent studying for this exam. Then, I came across Dr. Gehart's program, and the word "laugh" pulled me in! I am forever thankful that I found this course.
For me, I was fully practicing mindfulness prior to this course, but it definitely was a key to passing the exam. The 'write it to retain it' section was most helpful, then watching the mock exam of Dr. Gehart was beyond helpful! As I was taking the exam, I could actually hear her voice examining and problem-solving the question I was on.
By far, THE best study course for the MFT exam!
Sarah's Success Story...
I PASSED MY EXAM!!! :)
I didn't just pass my exam, I smashed it! :) Which is absolutely stunning since multiple choice exams are my Achille's heel!
Insights I gained from class:
- The Deep Dive (Step 3) changed my life as a therapist (and mother!) as it opened my eyes to other modes of therapy I originally had not fully understood/appreciated
- The DSM-5 knocked out of the woods my feelings of fear and incompetence around diagnosing
- The mock exam with Diane's commentary brought joy to the whole idea of seeing this exam as a right of passage and a celebration of all these years of hard work!
- Plus, the mindfulness and prayer you encouraged us to include flipped this from a cold hard exam to a spiritual experience.
Positively, sitting for the exam was "fun" in all the intellectual and challenging ways it could be.
THANK YOU for everything!!! This licensure study course changed my life!!
Your 5-Step Study Plan
Step 1: Lay a Strong Foundation: Define Your Strategy and Refresh the Basics
- Upgrade your attitude with a refreshingly positive approach to studying for licensure that will boost your confidence
- Learn the three main reasons why people fail exams and the strategies to prevent them
- Begin a mindfulness practice approach that will reduce your test anxiety and increase your ability to recall study material on the day of the exam
- Review test-taking strategies and analyze your cognitive type to understand the type of errors you are most likely to make--and learn the antidote!
- Get your head back in the game by reviewing core content: MFT theories, diagnosis, and law and ethics
Step 2: Tour the Terrain with Training Wheels: Take Your First Mock Exam Side-by-Side with Dr. Gehart
- Watch Dr. Diane Gehart take a mock exam and learn from her mistakes
- Watch her miss questions…and even argue aloud with the (nonpresent) test writers
- Develop confidence by seeing that even someone who is a seasoned professional, highly regarded professor, and prolific textbook author misses questions too. Passing a licensing exam is not about perfection, it's about being good enough.
- Learn the vocabulary secret to answering theory questions
- Analyze your areas of weakness based on the practice exam to know where you need to do focus your deep-dive studying
Step 3: Write It to Retain It: Deep-Dive Review of Content
- Review exam content using worksheets developed using neurological research on memory and recall to maximize your study time
- Extensive theory review for both national and California exams
- Strategically designed DSM-5 worksheets to help you recall the most challenging diagnostic information to memorize
- Practical review of ethics, research, and other information covered on the exam
Step 4: Ensure Encoding: Quiz Yourself Until You Master It
- Next, quiz yourself with an extensive set of digital flashcards
- Practice your multiple-choice exam skills with practice tests
- Safely solidify your knowledge and memorize required content so that you are more than ready to take a full-length mock exam
Step 5: Test Drive the Test: Take a Full-Length Mock Exam
- Use the included $50 coupon to take a full-length mock exam to assess your readiness for the real thing
- Analyze test results to determine whether you are ready for the real thing or whether you need to review some more
- Multiple options for managing text anxiety before and during the test
Here is my story. My first attempt at the test was a huge failure even though I had used two different courses to study plus a tutor. The thinking was if I threw enough money at resources something would help.
Then I found Diane’s Laugh Your Way to LicensureTM course, and I found hope. Diane's course is singular for many reasons but here are some of them.First, she breaks the material down into what is absolutely essential to know, so you don’t feel overwhelmed.Secondly, she is a fantastic lecturer so I stayed interested and engaged in the material, and I no longer dreaded studying.Third, her humility and identifying with the difficulty of the test made me feel validated.I realized that what I appreciated most wasn’t just that I passed but that I had support until I did.
Patti’s Success Story...
THANK YOU for allowing me to pass the MFT Exam on my first try! I attribute my success to you and your program because I did not study from any other source. Here is what I think allowed me to pass:
1. I immersed myself in the program. And, most importantly, I enjoyed studying because you made it FUN!
2. I binged watched and listened to your videos on the theories.
3. I went through Step 2 (where you talk through the process of answering questions) twice.
4. I took Ben Caldwell's practice exam twice.
However, while taking the exam I felt sure I was not passing. I thought the content did not align with what I had studied and I felt discouraged. However, I stayed true to your STRATEGY, which was burned into my mind, and that is what I followed. I heard your voice: READ THE PROMPT FIRST! Then, I followed your T.A.P Strategy. And, low and behold to my HAPPY SURPRISE, I PASSED!!!!
1. Have FUN Studying!
2. When taking the exam, regardless of how you feel, STAY TRUE TO THE STRATEGY!! It Works!! :-)
Thank you again, and Good Luck to everyone who has yet to take it.
Kelsey's Success Story...
Passing the licensure exam is a feeling worth all the time, energy, and money put into this process! I studied for 3 months and very regularly. I studied probably 5-6 days a week, but NOT for long stretches. I did a variety of different practice exams from different companies.
Using Diane’s approach of identifying the stem of each question was incredibly helpful. With nearly every single question, I could eliminate 2 of the 4 answers right off. The questions were most similarly formatted to the practice tests she uses.
And probably the most important piece of preparing was mindfulness. I had started regularly meditating at the start of studying, But during the last month I made it a priority, and I think it made a difference in my anxiety during that last week of studying and the morning of the test.
Thank you Diane for all of your expertise & guidance! Your approach to this exam is unlike anything else I’ve come across or heard of. Best of luck to everyone—stick to what form of studying works best for you, put in the time and you will do well! (National Exam)
What You Get!
- 20 hours of comprehensive MFT Exam Prep review videos with Dr. Gehart, including beautifully designed PowerPoints with handouts
- 24 hours of BONUS videos that cover all of the theories on both exams in-depth, including handouts and theory-specific case conceptualization forms
- 30 pages of fillable Study Worksheets to enable you to quickly study and retain information
- 400 online flashcards that enable you to easily test your knowledge anytime, anywhere
- 300 practice questions divided by topic so you know what you know and what you don't
- 90-question mock exam created by Dr. Ben Caldwell that we use in a group practice session PLUS $50 off recommended additional mock exams
- 3 different stress-management options: mindfulness, EFT tapping, and guided visualization
- 1 monthly group coaching call with Dr. Gehart on Zoom to keep you motivated and get all of your questions answered
- 2-in-1 Package that includes review materials for both the California and National Exams.
- 1 free app that can be accessed on tablet or phone!
Tiffany's Success Story...
I am happy to report that I passed my exam!
I believe that if I had not taken your course I may not have passed due to not understanding the test structure and test anxiety.
I’ve been using mindfulness every day prior to studying, especially when I would come to a question or content area (during practice exams) that I didn’t feel competent in.
During the exam, I was able to recall my review the day before, as well as hear your voice!
Let’s T.A.P. our way to success!!
So grateful for the work you’re doing Diane, thank you so very much!
Momi’s Success Story…
After 15 years I passed! I graduated back in 2006. I tried numerous study guides, plans, text books, CDs, and expensive websites that promised 100% passing rates. None of those programs met my learning style or helped me pass the exam. I attempted the exam twice, the first attempt I missed the passing score by 12 and the second attempt by 1.
Someone recommend Dr. Geharts books to me, and I soon discovered Laughing Your Way To Licensure. I figured after 2 unsuccessful attempts all I could do was laugh about it.
This was the first time that someone had a positive outlook on taking the exam, reminding us that you can pass, it is just one aspect of our career, and it will make you a better therapist. Do not judge your value by the score of the test, it's just a test. We practiced mindfulness before every session. This made a huge difference in my mind frame for studying, and reduced my anxious feelings.
The videos, lessons, and handouts were easy to follow. I looked forward to and was excited to meet with others for our weekly sessions. Meeting together as a group, laughing, and being able to bounce ideas off of each other gave me a sense of I'm not alone in this process. If I found this program 15 years ago I would have been licensed a lot sooner.
My score increased by 15 points, passing the exam with flying colors.Mahalo nui Loa, Dr. Gehart!!!
John's Success Story...
I had purchased the two top exam prep programs and hired a high-end private tutor for my first two exams and still did not pass. As a grandfather and retiree, studying the vast amount of information required for the MFT Exam was a daunting task.
Then he registered for the firstLaugh Your Way to LicensureTM and finally PASSED.
Here's what made the difference:
1. Mindfulness: Practicing mindfulness enabled me to remember what I studied during the exam.
2. Taking the Mock Exam with Dr. Gehart: Watching Dr. Gehart "talk through" the exam questions role modeled how to approach the exam.
3. Study Sheets: Writing everything down helped me retain the information better than with other programs.
INTERGENERATIONAL BONUS: My grandchildren were learning the value of studying, education, and persistence along the way!
- Brain-State: Learn how to manage your brain state to maximize your ability to recall what you studied.
- Scaffolded Learning: Rather than dump all information on a single topic once, the 5-step process works with your brain's neural wiring processes to create a framework and then build upon it to enable you to meaningfully retain what. you learn.
- Optimal Encoding: Active learning methods are used throughout to engage multiple parts of the brain to optimize encoding while studying.
- Mindfulness: Mindfulness is built into every lesson to improve recall and reduce stress.
- Observational Learning: Mirror neurons enable humans to quickly learn by watching others.
- Repetition for Automation: After 10 hours of practicing with Dr. Gehart, you will effortlessly use her T.A.P. strategy to answer every question on the day of the exam.
- Numerous Pneumonic Devices: Acronyms, jokes, alliteration, and stories are strategically used throughout to help you add everyday associations with what you are studying.
- Cognitive Type: Using cognitive types, Dr. Gehart will identify the specific type of errors you are most likely to make. It's like she is psychic, but instead, cognitive patterns are super easy to predict.
- Visual Cues: Because the majority of learners are visual learners, numerous visual anchors are used to maximize recall.
- Stress Reduction: Understand how the stress response impairs recall and learn multiple methods to reduce stress on the day of the exam.
- Monthly Live Group-Coaching with Dr. Gehart: Join a compassionate and inspirational group of therapists from around the country on the same journey as you, practice answering questions together with Dr. Gehart, learn from each other's successes and struggles, and find study partners. Best of all--no need to hire a private coach. Value $1,000
- 20 Hours of Premium Video with Dr. Gehart covering core areas of content: Value $300
- 24 Hours of Bonus Videos with over 100 pages of handouts: Value $250
- Over 400 Digital Flashcards: Covering theory, diagnosis, ethics, treatment, research, etc.Value $100
- Over 300 Practice Questions: Multiple-choice practice questions divided by topic to ensure you master the material: Value $100
- 90-Question Mock Exam: 10 hours of practice and question analysis on a 90-question mock exam. Value $100
- Uniquely Designed Exam Answer Sheets: Can be used with any other exam prep system to identify your areas of strength and weakness. Value $30
- 3 Stress Management Approaches: Videos and recordings for using mindfulness, EFT tapping, and visualization. Value $30
- 30 pages of Worksheets: Exclusive study sheets that are not available anywhere else. Value $50
- 2 Exam Prep Courses in One: It's the only prep course for both the National and California Exams. $297
- Discounts on Ben Caldwell Labs Mock Exams: $50 in coupons. Note: purchasing these or another set of mock exams is highly recommended.
- Discounts on Private Exam Mentoring and Other Courses with Dr. Gehart: Value $100
- The most uplifting, fun approach to study, your best chance at passing on the first attempt, and a lifetime of confidence: Priceless!
Total Value: $1,948
Yours for $297!
You Save $1,651!
Anna's Success Story...
"When we went through the practice questions, I had an ah-ha moment when I caught myself answering a question the way I would handle it clinically, instead of "what a structural therapist would do."
When I realized this, I was able to identify the correct answer immediately.
The material for this course is presented in an enjoyable, relatable, and easy to understand manner.
I truly appreciate that Diane created this course to make studying for the exam so much more pleasant than studying on our own!"
Itzel's Success Story...
"I will forever be grateful to you for putting together such a comprehensive prep course for licensure. I took the licensing exam in California for the first time to become an LMFT and passed!
There were so many times I heard your voice in my head, guiding me and encouraging me to read the question first.
I am over the moon, I get married next month and can go home (Costa Rica) without worry!"
Margaret and Sargent's Success Story...
I PASSED THE FIRST TIME!!
Actually, the I in my sentence is not accurate. WE passed the first time because the course, the mindfulness bell/minute, and Diane's coaching and laughter got me through the 4 hour exam with points to spare!!!
Photo note: Sargent is reading their exam score report and asking, "Can we finally go back to a life of play? You are so boring when you study."
Sargent's dream came true too!!
Hieu's Success Story...
"I already see differences between your program and others. While studying with your lessons, I say, "Oh... I see. Wow... really. Ouch...now I get it."
The way you explain things, I am able to apply my understanding into and onto a case. Before that, I was confused and not very clear in some situations.
Jennifer’s Success Story...
I had a little less than six weeks to study and had been out of school for three years…and I totally passed the National Exam with 82%!!!
I one hundred percent credit this course. It grounded me, helped me organize complex ideas--not just definitions--and created a solid strategy for me.
Especially being from California, I would have had no idea how to prioritize and understand it all for the National Exam. I can't thank Dr. Gehart enough.
Thanks so much!!
Not only is all information guaranteed to be accurate, but you are also guaranteed access to the course until you pass, which should be your first attempt!
You also have access to group coaching calls until you pass.
Yes, I got your back...so YOU WILL PASS! We accept no other outcome with this program.
Dee’s Success Story...
What I liked about the course was, first and foremost, the meditation. The meditation before class helped me get into the focus zone, get into the habit of doing it when I studied on my own, and I used it before the exam.
Second, I appreciated the mock exam which gave me familiarity with what the experience felt like.
Finally, I also loved the discussions of the answer to the questions and the why it was the right answer.
Evelyn's Success Story...
"I've enjoyed every aspect of this course.
In particular, I have enjoyed slowly working through a mock exam together. The relaxed group expressions of openness, laughter, and trust have helped to greatly reduce my own test anxiety.
Second, the colorful and detailed lecture slides and handouts, charts, and comparison tables have helped to organize and deepen my thinking.
Finally, this course has helped me to develop better study habits. And, the group energy has been wonderful, as we expressed concern and encouraged one another."
Karis's Success Story...
I am elated to share that I passed the exam! Thank you so much for your program! Even though I was filled with anxiety, I was confident that if I put in the work of learning and managed the anxiety I could pass. Learning the strategies in order to read the questions as they were written was a turning point for me.
How is this different from other exam prep programs?
Is this class appropriate for people who have failed the exam before?
How soon before licensure should I take the course?
How will I make back my investment?
What is the course format and how often does it meet?
Does the course include full-length mock exams?
How long will I have access to the course material?
Can I share my enrollment with a friend?
How does the online community work?
Is there a diversity policy?
What if I have a concern?
Can you tell me more about Dr. Diane Gehart?
Do you offer CEs?
Where can I ask more questions?
What People Are Saying...
Rosalinda's Success Story...
I signed up for this course 5 days before my exam, drank from a firehouse for 5 days, and then passed with little prior studying!
I happen to be a really good test taker and I also went through a really strong program and have had good clinical and supervision experience that prepared me well.
But I don’t think I would have passed without this course. Thank you!!!
Yi-Hsin's Success Story...
I passed my exam!! I think Step 3 is the most helpful section. I am so glad I took 4 weeks to complete all the worksheets in detail and just review them by making it fun.
I quizzed myself and have a small celebration dance every time when I got it right. I took 6 weeks to prep for the exam and walked out of the testing center feeling "that was not bad at all."
I believe it's because I did all the Step 3 worksheets!
Carla's Success Story...
Before this program, I tried 2 the most popular exam prep programs plus a private anxiety coach!! After failing more than once, one program basically told me "there's nothing more we can do for you," and the other simply went through same questions and content with me. Diane's lectures really helped me get to pass, especially with the quizlet flashcards. Thank you so much!!
I studied in various ways with varying focus for approximately 6 months, becoming more focused a day or two prior to exam the areas I KNEW I did not know.
During the exam, I was able to recall my review the day before, as well as hear your voice!
Let’s T.A.P. our way to success!!
So grateful for the work you’re doing Diane, thank you so very much!
Tricia's Success Story...
I really appreciate your licensure exam training program. It gave me the structure I was needing and helped me feel confident in the process.
I just passed - on my first attempt.
Thank you so much!
Valerie's Success Story....
I passed! I passed the first time I took the test! I studied between 2-3 hours a day June-September 19th. As I left the test, I did not know if I passed it or missed the mark. I was so pleased to receive the news. Laugh Your Way to Licensure made all the difference. It gave me a clear direction for study with realistic expectations and coping strategies. I will gladly suggest this course to anyone working toward licensure!
Riketa's Success Story...
What helped me the most were the mock exam and study techniques. You explained the importance of not overanalyzing the questions and taking them for what they were. The study techniques that helped the most were the charts. They helped simplify the characteristics of the theories and symptoms of diseases. It also made it easier to compare and contrast information. Being able to go through questions or talk about the exam live with you was a big help as well. I have been recommending this program to others.
Jennifer's Success Story...
I want to personally thank you, as I couldn't pass the exam without your prep course. This was my second time taking the exam, so naturally, I had some anxiety as I studied and when I arrived at the testing site. When I walked out of the testing site I felt confident that I had passed and that was because of your motivation and feeling inspired by peers. I listened to the group coaching calls and implemented some of the techniques identified by the group. I listened to the 3 core contents at least twice a week for 5 months and at least one of your bonus videos every day for 3 months. The mock exam review was also helpful so I purchased Ben's test bank. I think between your videos and Ben's test bank I had a solid foundation that allowed me to pass.