How Would Your Life Change If You...
- Spent no more than 2 minutes on each progress note?
- Could write a treatment plan in 2 minutes or less?
- Had an evidence-informed treatment plan template that worked with ALL of your clients?
- Honestly could say, "Clinical paperwork is the least stressful part of my job"?
- Were able to enjoy more time to spend with family and friends and to take care of yourself?
- Could focus on why you came to this work in the first place...to help others and make the world a better place?
What People Are Saying...
- "This isn't just going to change my work life. This is going to change my entire life."
- "I would have happily paid $2,500+ (master class tuition) for this information alone. You can put a price on this."
- "I'm literally in tears...from the sense of relief I feel having this burden lifted because I finally understand WHAT I need to do and how to do it."
- "I never knew THIS is what I was supposed to be doing in a progress note? It's so much easier than I was taught."
- "I no longer feel like an imposter. I know what to do, and it is simple."
- "This makes doing ALL of my clinical documentation easier because I finally understand why I am doing it and what I am supposed to say."
- "This makes everything so much simpler."
Get Ready to LOVE Your Job Again...
It's not a joke or a marketing ploy. You really can write evidence-informed treatment plans and high-quality progress notes in 2 minutes or less in most work contexts.
If you work in an environment with extensive documentation requirements, you may not get all of your documentation down to exactly 2 minutes per session. However, without a doubt, you can significantly the total time you spend on notes. No one needs to reduce the time it takes to do paperwork than someone who has mountains of it.
But for the vast majority of practicing mental health clinicians, the 2-minute progress note is a viable, easily achievable option. The key is to understand why we do them, know what to focus on, and master how to language them strategically.
PLUS...get 7 Downloadable Treatment Plan Templates and Forms so that you can start implementing what you learn TODAY!
The 2-Minute Treatment Plan and Progress Note: An Evidence-Informed Approach to Getting Your Clinical Paperwork Done Fast and Easy
1 Hour CE with 7 Downloadable Clinical Forms and Templates
In this on-demand workshop, learn an entirely new, streamlined approach to clinical documentation that will add HOURS of LIVING back into your weekly schedule while significantly reducing your stress.
Downloadable Forms: All Are Editable WORD Documents
- Treatment plan templates for specific disorders
- Treatment plan type-in form
- Treatment plan write-in form
- Treatment plan write-in without interventions
- Progress note template language
- Progress note type-inform
- Progress note write-inform
Instructor: Dr. Diane Gehart, Professor in the Marriage and Family Therapy and Counseling Programs at California State University, Northridge. She has authored numerous titles including Mindfulness for Chocolate Lovers: A Lighthearted Way to Stress Less and Savor More Each Day, Mindfulness and Acceptance in Couple and Family Therapy, Mastering Competencies in Family Therapy, and Theory and Treatment Planning in Counseling and Psychotherapy.
Course Goal: In this workshop, you will learn strategies to both INCREASE the quality of your clinical documentation while DECREASING the amount of time dedicated to documentation. No joke.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Write evidence-informed treatment plans using 2 standardized goals for virtually all clients
- Use a streamlined 4-part progress note strategy to reduce the time needed to write progress notes
- Describe at least 2 strategies, including deliberate practice, to reduce the total time you spend on clinical documentation
CE Approval: This course has been approved for 1 hour of continuing education by the NBCC and CAMFT.
Therapy that Works Institute programs are offered for NBCC credit (NBCC ACEP No. 7125).
This course is approved by the Therapy that Works Institute, a California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT)-approved continuing education provider (Provider #1000141).
Course CE certificates will be awarded via email within 24 hours upon completion of all course modules, course quiz, and course evaluation.
Accommodations/Grievances: Requestions for accommodations and/or grievances related to the course should be directed to [email protected]. These communications will be responded to within 2 working days.
Access: Participants will have access to the course for 1 year.