The 2-Minute Treatment Plan and Progress Note: An Evidence-Informed Approach to Getting Your Clinical Paperwork Done Fast and Easy
1 Hour CE with 7 Downloadable Clinical Forms and Templates
In this on-demand workshop, learn an entirely new, streamlined approach to clinical documentation that will add HOURS of LIVING back into your weekly schedule while significantly reducing your stress.
Downloadable Forms: All Are Editable Documents
- Treatment plan templates for specific disorders
- Treatment plan type-in form
- Treatment plan write-in form
- Treatment plan write-in without interventions
- Progress note template language
- Progress note type-inform
- Progress note write-inform
Instructor: Dr. Diane Gehart, Professor in the Marriage and Family Therapy and Counseling Programs at California State University, Northridge. She has authored numerous titles including Mindfulness for Chocolate Lovers: A Lighthearted Way to Stress Less and Savor More Each Day, Mindfulness and Acceptance in Couple and Family Therapy, Mastering Competencies in Family Therapy, and Theory and Treatment Planning in Counseling and Psychotherapy.
Course Goal: In this workshop, you will learn strategies to both INCREASE the quality of your clinical documentation while DECREASING the amount of time dedicated to documentation. No joke.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Write evidence-informed treatment plans using 2 standardized goals for virtually all clients
- Use a streamlined 4-part progress note strategy to reduce the time needed to write progress notes
- Describe at least 2 strategies, including deliberate practice, to reduce the total time you spend on clinical documentation
CE Approval: This course has been approved for 1 hour of continuing education by the NBCC and CAMFT.
Therapy that Works Institute programs are offered for NBCC credit (NBCC ACEP No. 7125).
This course is approved by the Therapy that Works Institute, a California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT)-approved continuing education provider (Provider #1000141).
Course CE certificates will be awarded via email within 24 hours upon completion of all course modules, course quiz, and course evaluation.
Accommodations/Grievances: Requestions for accommodations and/or grievances related to the course should be directed to [email protected]. These communications will be responded to within 2 working days.
Access: Participants will have access to the course for 1 year.