The Clinician Connection Community
A one-of-a-kind, members-only community for mental health professionals to grow personally and professionally with like-minded peers...
while gaining access to a library of 36 hours of high-quality CE courses.
Save $$$ Now!
Who's Taking Care of YOU?
You spend your life caring for others, but where do you get the personal and professional support you need?
Do you have a trusted mentor to guide you through challenging times?
Where do you get high-quality, low-cost continuing education?
Do you have a safe space to explore how best to further your career or build your business?
How do you recharge and get reinspired?
Are You Ready to Upgrade Your Life and Your Career?
- Do you ever feel isolated or alone as a mental health professional?
- Does self-care sound like a good idea, but you just don't know where to start or how to keep good habits going?
- Are you looking for an affordable, meaningful way to get CEs that make a difference?
- Do you sometimes feel like an imposter because your personal life does not match what people expect from a mental health professional?
- Would you like access to a down-to-earth mentor to ask questions to on a regular basis?
- Are you yearning for a safe community to connect with around licensure, private practice, or expanding your income?
Here's What's Possible with Clinician Connect Community...
- Join a community of like-minded peers who are also seeking a holistic approach to growing personally and professionally.
- Know you can always consult with an expert mentor who will guide you through all stages of your professional journey.
- Enjoy meaningful, high-quality CE live and recorded workshops that not only benefit your clients but are also linked to personal and professional growth for you.
- Discover an alternative to personal psychotherapy that is more cost-effective and fun.
- Find exciting, new ways to pursue self-care and learn how to maintain healthy habits to enable you to achieve all your goals.
Save Time and Money
Need your CEs fast and affordable?
Do you also want high quality trainings taught by a recognized expert in the field with live access to the instructor?
The Clinician Community offers everything the average clinician needs to renew their license.
Choose between 1 month, 3 month, and 1 year subscription options.
Note: CE requirements vary by state and change annually--so double check to see what your state currently requires.
What You Get!
- Monthly Live Mentoring and Consultation Dr. Diane Gehart: Each month, you can join a members-only live mentoring and consultation to ask questions related to career direction, practice building, licensure, self-of-the-therapist, or anything else that relates to thriving as a mental health professional. Live meetings are scheduled in evening hours that enables everyone to join.
- Access to over 36 Hours of High-Quality, On-Demand CE Library: Earn all the CEs you need to renew your license in most states as part of one-low monthly fee. The CE library includes:
- 6 Hours of CE in Law and Ethics, including Telehealth and the Good Faith Estimate
- 2-Minute Treatment Plan and Progress Note
- DSM-5-TR Update
- 10+ Hours of training mindfulness, including practical applications and group curriculum
- Digital and brain-based interventions
- Financial wellbeing and interventions
- Physical correlates of mental health
- 12 Hours of Essential Mentoring Course
- Exclusive Membership Discounts on CEs: Receive exclusive membership discounts on Dr. Gehart's other CE courses.
On the membership site, you will find numerous opportunities for continuing education, which will be specifically identified.
Continuing education hours are available through both the NBCC (National Board for Certified Counselors) and CAMFT (California Association for Marriage and Family Therapists).
NBCC Continuing Education
Diane R Gehart has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 7125. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Diane R Gehart is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
CAMFT Continuing Education
All continuing education courses meet the qualifications for continuing education credits for LMFT’s, LCSW’s, LPCC’s and LEP’s as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Diane R. Gehart, Ph.D., LMFT is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPs (Provider ID 42228). Diane R. Gehart, PhD maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Course CE certificates will be awarded upon completion of all course modules and the evaluation form. CE certificates will be available through the portal after registration for 5 years.